Here’s another simple and fun singing time idea for fall or Halloween – grab this printable Pumpkin Patch Game!
I’ve included 6 fun ways to use our cute pumpkin printables or mini pumpkins as a learning activity for teaching or reviewing songs of your choice.
Affiliate links are included below.
Fall Pumpkin Patch Singing Time Game
How to Play:
Pick out a pumpkin style from the printables below and a size, and then print, cut out, and prepare your pumpkins! You can also use real small pumpkins!
Write a song title on the back of each pumpkin. Let a child pick a pumpkin from your pumpkin patch.
Sing through the song together, then set that pumpkin aside so you make your way through most of your pumpkins and songs you’ve pre-selected!
There’s many, many fun ways you can incorporate cute pumpkin printables or real mini pumpkins! I’ll share 6 with you next, but if you have fun ideas leave a comment with those ideas.
6 More Fun Ways to Use Pumpkins in Singing Time
1. Hidden Pumpkins: Hide the pumpkins around the room and go on a pumpkin hunt!
2. Pick a Pumpkin: Write song titles or silly ways to sing on the back of the pumpkins. Mix up all the pumpkins on the table and let them pick randomly which song to sing next!
3. Smiley Pumpkins: Mix in several pumpkins with a smiley face sticker on the back. Let the children pick ANY song to sing if they flip over that pumpkin.
4. Name the Song: Use numbers on the back, instead of song titles. Then, have the pianist play just the first few notes of the song and see if they can name the song! Then, sing it together.
5. Pumpkin Match: Mount each printed pumpkin on colorful cardstock. Now, flip the pumpkins upside down and play a match game! Can they find the two identical pumpkins from the pumpkin patch?
6. Make a Jack O’ Lantern: Buy a set of pumpkin decorating stickers and let the kids dress up your pumpkins!
Looking for fun songs to include with this singing time game? Head over to this post with lots of ideas of songs to include with Halloween, Fall, or Thanksgiving Primary Songs list for ideas!
Fall Pumpkin Patch Game Printables
This fun printable set of pumpkins is packed full!! First, you’ll get all the helpful ideas of how to use Pumpkins in singing time.
Then, there’s 32 pages of pumpkins to pick from! Choose from small, medium, or large print size, plain pumpkins for Fall or Jack O’ Lanterns for Halloween.
They are also available in an ink-friendly outlined style or in a full color style.
To access the free in-post printables for this post, you’ll just need to create a free account or login with the Grow.me tool. Then, confirm by email and refresh the page and ALL my free printables will automatically unlock in every post!
For more information on why I use a content lock or how to create your account, you can see the FAQ page here.
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween ideas, see our post on How to Make a Magic Potion and singing time ideas to go with it! So fun and will definitely have the kiddos attention.
What other fun ways can you use these pumpkin patch printables or mini pumpkins in Singing Time? Share your fun ideas in the comments to add to this list!