Would you Rather is a really fun game that gets all the kids involved! It’s a great way to sing a song (or mix of songs) over and over again with lots of repetition!
This review game can be played to review ANY Primary song! It also coordinates perfectly with our Would Dad Rather and Would Mom Rather cards (coming soon!), so you can mix and match and add additional cards to the game!
Would You Rather? – Review Game
- Print out the Would You Rather Cards on thick cardstock paper.
- You can select to print on both sides of the page (flipping on the long edge) pages 2-3. This will give you cards with a back design!
- If you have alignment issues, print the front then load that paper into your printer and print the backs!
- Cut them out, and laminate to preserve them for later!
How to Play Would You Rather Game
Have a child come up and select one of the Would You Rather Cards. Let them read it out loud. They’ll think to themselves which one they would rather choose/do.
Have the children that pick option 1 sing the verse, and children that pick option 2 sing the chorus.
Repeat by picking a new volunteer, the next Would You Rather card, and sing through the song again!
Extension / Alternative Activities:
- Add in our Mom cards and Dad cards to add even more fun variety to the mix!
- Alternate songs and have a volunteer pick one of your Primary Program songs for each question!
Ways to Mix and Match Singing:
- Have Option 1 sing the 1st verse, while Option 2 sings the 2nd verse
- Alternate singing every other line
- Have any children that MATCH the volunteer’s selection sing, everyone else whisper sings.
- Take turns singing – who sang it “best” (most enthusiastic, loudest, cheerful, etc)?
Would You Rather Questions:
- Ride a Bike or Scooter
- Study Math or Science
- Go to the Movies or Play Mini Golf
- Play on Swings or Slides
- Eat Waffles or French Toast
- Go to the Park or Swimming Pool
- Visit a Zoo or Aquarium
- Eat Sour Candy or Sweet Candy
Would You Rather Printable Lesson Plan
This printable Would You Rather lesson plan includes all the how to play, extension ideas, and the how to print instructions to make it so easy to implement! It also includes 8 Kid-focused Would You Rather question cards!
Just print out the cards, cut them out, and you’re ready to play! I love using a laminator for projects like this! It’s a quick and easy step, but it preserves these so I can use them again in a pinch when I need an easy lesson!
I use these inexpensive laminating pouches and they’ve worked great for me! They’re thinner which is totally fine, the goal is just to protect the pages for later!
Click here to —> Print Would You Rather Review Game
What other fun Would You Rather Questions could you ask?