I love a good pop of color and this Articles of Faith Flip Chart will help introduce the theme with a picture, accent color, and single page layout that makes them so helpful for teaching the articles of faith.
I use these flip charts for teaching the Articles of Faith songs from the Primary songbook, but these can also be used for displaying on the bulletin board in Primary or for other church callings.
I highly recommend including the Articles of Faith as part of your Come Follow Me Doctrine and Covenants Primary songs selection! You could sing the songs or simply read the Articles of Faith flip chart as your scripture of the week, but what better time to include them then with the teachings of Joseph Smith!
Articles of Faith Flip Chart
This flip chart is a single page for each of the 13 Articles of Faith. After I printed each page, I slipped them into a series of sheet protectors and created a “book” that can flip with them so they’re all stored neatly together and easy to find the one you need.
See how I use flip charts for a visual of how to make your own flip chart booklet!
I’ve created a bunch of flip charts for my own use as a Primary music leader. Head over to see the full Flip Charts for Primary list for even more helpful resources for leading and conducting in Primary!
What are The 13 Articles of Faith?
The thirteen Articles of Faith are the basic tenants and believes laid out by Joseph Smith for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We learn and recite these Articles of Faith as a matter of remember the core principles upon which we base our faith!
The can be a powerful tool for both children and adults to utilize in building and sharing their testimony. The Articles of Faith are as follows:
- We believe in God the Eternal Father and in His Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.
- We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression.
- We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.
- We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: 1st: Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; 2nd: Repentance; 3rd: Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; 4th: Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.
- We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
- We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.
- We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
- We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
- We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.
- We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
- We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
- We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul – We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
If you love this flip chart, make sure you grab our Book of the Book of Mormon flip chart as well!
Articles of Faith Flip Chart
Singing Time Printable
Print out a single page, a couple that you might be working on, or print all 13 Articles of Faith flip chart (linked below).
Keep in mind, that these were created for personal and church use only and are not to be distributed or shared outside of this post. If you love these printables, share the post so your friends can download their own personal copy.
How to Login to Unlock Downloads!
You can access ALL of our free lesson plans, flip charts, and other printables and downloads by subscribing! Grow.me is a really cool tool that lets you bookmark and save your favorite posts. See our FAQ page here if you need additional help!
Step 1: Click the Unlock Printables button below or 3 Dots icon in the bottom left corner.
Step 2: Create a free account with Grow.me and login.
*NOTE: We do not ask for ANY Credit card information on our lesson plans!! If you see any type of request, that’s not my site!
Step 3: That’s it! All download files will automatically be unlocked as long as you are logged in! If you’re already logged in, you’ll see the PDF preview and/or download button below.
Signing up will subscribe you to our email newsletter or update your subscription status if you previously unsubscribed. Our newsletter shares the latest weekly posts with timely and fun Singing Time ideas and new printable lesson plans!
👇 Download Here 👇
Have any feedback about my Articles of Faith flip chart? Let me know in the comments!