This packet includes 7 different ways to teach this song with printable lesson plans to help with teaching Behold the Great Redeemer Die hymn in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Letter Maze – Follow the repeating line of the song letter by letter to reveal a picture.
2. Dance Scarves – Follow the flowing melody with these 5 dance scarves actions.
3. Egg Shakers – This egg shaker pattern uses 3 different rhythms.
4. Song Trivia Quiz – Answer simple questions about the song using the lyrics for the answers!
5. Draw the Shapes – Draw these coordinating shapes in the air to represent each line.
6. First Letters – Unscramble the first letter phrases back into the correct order.
7. Pat the Melody – Follow this rhythm pattern that follows the volume of singing.
*Letter Maze covers verse 1-5. Song Trivia includes questions for the 1st and 2nd verse. Dance Scarves, Egg Shakers, Draw the Shapes, First Letters, and Pat the Melody work for all 6 verses.
“Behold the Great Redeemer Die,” words by Eliza R. Snow and music by George Careless. Used under public domain.
All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!