This packet includes 6 different ways to teach The Lord Gave Me a Temple song with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Draw the Song – Draw a series of shapes in the area that turn into a magic picture!
2. What Comes Next – Can you sing what comes next? Try in this fun challenge activity.
3. Yoga Poses – Add in movement while you sing through the song with yoga poses.
4. Keyword Match – Match the keyword at the end of each line of the song.
5. Maori Sticks – Use maori sticks to follow the rhythm with a fun sequence.
6. Same & Different – Compare the ways our body is like the temple with a venn diagram.
“The Lord Gave Me a Temple” by Donnell Hunter and Darwin Wolford © 1969 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. Used by permission.
All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!