Shop: He Sent His Son Teaching Ideas
This packet includes 6 different ways to teach He Sent His Son song with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
** He Sent His Son Flip Chart – Includes color, black and white, landscape, and portrait with multiple font sizing to fit your needs.
1. Sway and Freeze – Sway with the melody – then freeze in place!
2. Crack the Code – Decode the symbols and sing along on the blanks or try to unscramble.
3. Ribbon Wands – Follow along with a fun ribbon wand pattern with simplified and more challenging pattern options.
4. Jingle Bells – Add 4 jingle bell patterns on specific song lyrics.
5. My 3 Friends – Have 3 guests come in to share three values from the song.
6. Finish the Sentence – Fill in blank with what comes next with either a write-in word or picture.
???? All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
???? Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
???? This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
???? LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!