Shop: I Love to See the Temple Teaching Ideas
This packet includes 6 different ways to teach I Love to See the Temple song with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Hidden Picture – Color in the page following the guide to reveal a hidden temple.
2. Playdoh Shapes – Use these playdoh mats to shape and create 4 keywords of the song.
3. Action Words – Use your hands to make simple actions to represent the song lyrics.
4. Emoji Code – Crack the code and find the correct sequence of the song lyrics.
5. Hand Claps – Follow along with this fun rhythm pattern using various actions.
6. Call & Response – Sing a line of the song and have the class sing the response.
*The Playdoh activity is mainly designed for the 1st verse, but could be adapted to fit both verses. The other activities can work with either verse.
???? “I Love to See the Temple” by Janice Kapp Perry (b. 1938) © 1980 by Janice Kapp Perry.
???? All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
???? Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
???? This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
???? LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!