Shop: Stand for the Right Teaching Ideas
This packet includes 6 different ways to teach Stand for the Right song with printable lesson plans to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Sand Blocks – Tap the sand blocks along with these simple repeating patterns.
2. Pat Instead – Double pat your lap in place of the missing keywords.
3. Letter Map – Crack this letter code with lots of various ways to play!
4. Learn & Teach – Use the scriptures to share examples of standing for what’s right!
5. Song Story – Share about Maddie’s first day of school and sing a line at a time.
6. Mirror Partner – Create a fun series of actions and have the class mirror your actions.
???? “Stand for the Right” by Joseph Ballantyne. Used under public domain.
???? All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
⏩ Upgrade to the bundle that includes a printable flip chart with lots of different options!
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
???? Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
???? This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
???? LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!