This packet includes 7 different ways to teach When I Am Baptized song with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Ribbon Wands – Bring all the colors in with ribbon wands as you draw out the song.
2. Hand Clap Patterns – Pat along with the rhythm with a buddy and this melody chart.
3. Stories, Stand & Sing – Share stories of baptism then divide the group with these prompts.
4. Comic Strip – Draw each line of the song with this colorful comic strip flip chart.
5. Paper Plates – Clap along with paper plates and this fun sequence of actions.
6. Rhythm Sticks – Move along with the rhythm with this rhythm sticks pattern!
7. Rainbow Bar Chart – Follow the melody with this colorful bar chart that paints a rainbow!
“When I Am Baptized” by Nita Dale Milner © 1989 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. Used by permission.
All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!