Shop: I’ll Walk With You Teaching Ideas
This packet includes 6 different ways to teach I’ll Walk with You song with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Numbers & Actions – Replace repeating keywords with a fun movement action!
2. Word Blanks – Solve for the missing words in these key phrases form the lyrics.
3. Mixed Instruments – Incorporate a variety of instruments to show inclusion!
4. Ribbon Wands – Follow this repeating pattern of actions using ribbon wands.
5. Rhythm Partners – Interact with your neighbor with this fun movement pattern.
6. Nature Walk – March around the room on a walk through nature spotting different items.
???? “I’ll Walk with You” with words by Carol Lynn Pearson and music by Reid N. Nibley © 1987 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. Used by permission.
???? All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
???? Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
???? This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
???? LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!