If you’ll be in town for the 4th, you can have fun with whatever songs you choose in this Stars and Stripes Singing Time review game!
The game includes singing, trivia, and challenges for a singing time everyone will love! This leaves room for lots of kids to participate and for you to incorporate some Patriotic Fun while still working on any songs your Primary may need to review!
Stars and Stripes
How to Play:
- Write Songs on the back of the Blue Stars. When a child picks a song, they’ll help you lead with a fun wand the song under the star!
- The Red Stripes are trivia questions about America!
- I’ve included 14 options, choose your favorite page or mix-and-match until you have 7 questions you like! You might print them all and use harder ones for JR Primary and easier questions for Senior Primary.
- The White Stripes are easy challenges the kids can try.
- I’ve included 12 different challenges, but again you’ll want to just include your 6 favorites for the game.
- I plan to cluster the stars on the left and the stripes alternating red and white on the right side of the board.
- Choose a child that is participating to come up to pick a star or a stripe of their choice! Then, they’ll answer the trivia question, try their best at the challenge, or help you lead for the song picked!
USA Trivia Questions
|What is the National Bird?|
|Name 3 US Presidents.|
|Name 10 US States.|
|How many Stars are on the US Flag?|
|What is the Biggest State in the USA?|
|Name the Capital of Your State.|
|Which US State has the most people?|
|Who was the First US President?|
|Why are there 13 Strips on the US Flag?|
|How long does a President serve?|
|What explorer discovered America?|
|How many States are in the USA?|
- What is the National Bird? Bald Eagle
- How many Stars are on the US Flag? 50 – one for each of the 50 States.
- What is the Biggest State in the USA? Alaska, about twice the size of Texas!
- Which US State has the most people? California has the highest population. Followed by Texas.
- Who was the First US President? George Washington.
- Why are there 13 Strips on the US Flag? Represent original 13 colonies.
- How long does a President serve? A president is elected to serve for a 4-year term. He can be re-elected and serve for up to 8 years.
- What explorer discovered America? Christopher Columbus is most commonly credited with discovering America. The Jaredites in the Book of Mormon settled in the Promised Land first!
- How many States are in the USA? There are 50 States plus the District of Columbia.
|Do a somersault.|
|Do the YMCA during one song.|
|Act out grilling hamburgers.|
|Stand like the Statue of Liberty.|
| Ride a Horse like George Washington. |
|March like a Solider during one song.|
|Draw an American Flag.|
|Say the Pledge of Allegiance.|
|Sing part of the National Anthem.|
|Jump like a Firework during one song.|
Stars and Stripes
Printable Review Game
Today, I’m sharing my printable version of this Stars and Stripes game. It’s 7 pages, and you’ll want to print at least 4 pages of the document. I provided a few extra options for trivia and challenges so that you had options to work with, but you won’t have to print them all if you decide not to.
- Print page 2 and 3 on Blue Cardstock, then cut out the stars.
- Print page 4 and/or 5 on Red Cardstock, then cut out the stripes. You can mix and match the stripes from these two pages, but you’ll want to include 7 Red Stripes.
- Print page 6 and/or 7 on White Cardstock, then cut out the stripes. You can mix and match the stripes from these two pages, but you’ll want to include 6 white Stripes.
Click Here —> to Print Stars and Stripes Review Game
Do you have any other fun ideas for trivia questions or challenges to add to this game? Leave them in the comments!!