This packet includes 8 different ways to teach I Know That My Redeemer Lives Hymn with printable lesson plans and visual aids to help with teaching in Primary!
✅ This printable file includes:
1. Pipe Chimes – Play pipe chimes whenever you sing that He lives in the song.
2. Dance Scarves – Follow this pattern with 4 different patterns that match the lyrics.
3. Lyrics Order – Rearrange the lyrics in the correct order for each verse.
4. Color Code – Crack the code for each color that represents 4 different types of words.
5. Say + Sing – Say a line of the song and then sing it together.
6. Maori Sticks – Use these 4 actions on the coordinating words to create a rhythm.
7. Foreign Language – Replace “He Lives” in 8 different foreign languages.
8. What’s in the Bag – Reveal objects or these graphics from your bag as you learn each line.
**All activities cover all 4 verses except what’s in the bag, which is only ready for the 1st verse.
“I Know That My Redeemer Lives” words by Samuel Medley (1738–1799) and music by Lewis D. Edwards (1858–1921). Used under public domain.
All files are digital print files only and will be delivered digitally.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final once they have been downloaded. If you have concerns or questions, please message me and I’ll do my best to help!
Print Size & Use:
Each page is designed to print on 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper or cardstock. You can also print on A4 paper size with an extra margin at the top and bottom of the page. Adjust your printer settings to fit the print to page with your paper size settings. You will need a PDF reader software, such as Adobe Acrobat reader which is a (available as a free software) to view and print this file.
All files are available for your own personal and church use only. They may not be shared or distributed beyond your own personal and church use. My work is protected by copyright laws and cannot be recreated, resold, or modified.
This item is also available for purchase in my Etsy shop here if you prefer to shop through that platform.
⭐ Join the INSTANT Primary Singing membership for savings and more monthly singing time ideas!
LOVE IT? Please leave a review to help others!