Are you tired of the same ol’ General Conference Bucks and store setup year after year? We’ve done it in the past but it can be distracting in it’s own way. This year, I was ready to do something different and tie in an Easter theme!
This cute General Conference Easter Egg Hunt will have the children “hunting” for the topics on 12 different colorful eggs by listening to the speaker to earn an Easter Egg hunt reward (or other prize!)
You’ll love this themed activity for your family or for Singing Time for April General Conference!
** See MORE General Conference Singing Time ideas! **
General Conference Easter Eggs
How to Play:
Print out a General Conference Easter Egg Hunt for each child or a variety of eggs for the family.
Have them “hunt” for the different topics mentioned on the 12 different Easter Eggs while they listen to General Conference. They can circle or color in the topics they hear.
At the end of each session, or each day, let the children can redeem their collected eggs for a prize!
More Ideas for Use:
- Let the children redeem their eggs for a traditional Easter egg hunt. Hide one plastic Easter egg filled with goodies for each General Conference topic they heard. You could do one egg hunt per session, per day, or at the end of all the sessions.
- Let them redeem each Easter egg from a collection of pre-filled Easter eggs with various fillings. You might include stickers, candy, coins/money, small toys, coupon good for a special date night with a parent, or whatever else might motivate your children!
- Setup an “Egg-citing Egg Shop” and turn in their egg cards as if they had earned tickets at an arcade!
- Set a goal to earn a set number of “Egg”cellent Listener eggs to earn a single big prize! That might be a playdate with a friend they have been asking to have over or a dinner out next week as a family – whatever you decide. Pass one out whenever you notice your children paying attention and listening to conference!
- Cut out the Easter Eggs into cards. Shuffle them and then draw the top card. Have a family member share something that they heard at General Conference about the topic.
Use in Singing Time:
- Draw a random Conference Easter Egg. Share just a short snippet of what you learned from conference around that topic, then sing a related song!
- Let the kids color in an Easter egg (give them 2-3 minute) while you sing a song 1-2 times. Let them right a song title on the back. Then, collect and randomly select one Easter egg to show off their art and sing through their song choice.\
For another Easter themed singing time activity, head over to see this Easter Song Hunt and printables!
General Conference Easter Egg Hunt Printables
The General Conference Easter Egg Hunt is available in my shop, but I’m included one style as a freebie here! In this packet you’ll find 1/4 sheet printable Easter Egg Hunt graphics of all 12 topics.
The full General Conference Easter Egg Hunt packet in my shop includes a 1-page bingo style printable and “Egg”cellent listener cards plus black and white printables that can be colored in!
To access the free in-post printables for this post, you’ll just need to create a free account or login with the Grow.me tool. Then, confirm by email and refresh the page and ALL my free printables will automatically unlock in every post!
For more information on why I use a content lock or how to create your account, you can see the FAQ page here.
Head over next to grab this cute General Conference Apostle Trivia for another fun after conference singing time activity.
What other fun ways could you use these General Conference Easter Egg Hunt cards in your home or Primary room?