Alright, July, here goes nothing! I’m going to be traveling a couple weeks in July, so I decided to ditch my earlier plans and pencil in some fun and easy review games that I could easily leave with my Primary Presidency or a sub!
I hope your month isn’t as busy as mine, but either way – these lesson plans will be perfect for the transient summer months! Here’s what I’m planning for July Come Follow Me Primary songs!
July Song List
Come, Follow Me Teaching Manual Songs:
- Stand for the Right CS #159
- We Bow Our Heads CS #25
Junior Primary Wiggle Songs: (Taken from the Come, Follow Me Lessons)
- I Am a Child of God CS #2
- I Want to Be a Missionary Now CS #168
- The Church of Jesus Christ CS #77
July Lesson Plan, by Week
July Week 1:
July Week 2:
July Week 3:
- We Bow Our Heads – Ways to Pray
- I Know My Father Lives – Color Puzzles
July Week 4:
- I Feel My Savior’s Love – Ooohs and Aaahs
- Review Game – Balloon Bounce
Editable Singing Time
Schedule for Subscribers!
You can grab a copy of the editable, printable version of my July singing time planning sheet. It will outline all the activities above with a short recap of the lesson plan so you can just print and be ready to teach! Access to the monthly lesson plan printable is exclusive for my weekly email subscribers!
You can use my lesson plans as-is, or edit the sheet with your own plans. I also fold this printable in half (like my song list printable) so it’s easy to use in my singing time binder and jot down any notes or changes in my plan as the month goes forward. I also make sure to note any activities we didn’t get to, so I can use those later in the year.
If you’re already a subscriber, watch your emails for your exclusive link!
More Singing Time Ideas for July
If you’re looking for more ideas and inspiration, visit these other post:
- Fun and Easy Review Games for a Mix of Songs!
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for I Know My Father Lives
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for I Feel My Savior’s Love