I can hardly believe that summer is here! Summer can be a little challenging with families out on vacation and missed weeks. Since I teach the program songs all year long, I’m not too worried about the summer slump, though! Here’s what I’ve got planned for June, including our Father’s Day song practices.
June Song List
- Gethsemane (not in CS)
- Tell Me the Stories of Jesus CS #57
- The Holy Ghost CS #105
- In My Father’s Hands (Not in CS) — Father’s Day
Come, Follow Me Teaching Manual Songs:
- Love One Another CS #136
- Called to Serve CS #174
Junior Primary Wiggle Songs: (Taken from the Come, Follow Me Lessons)
- I Feel My Savior’s Love CS #74
- I Hope They Call Me on a Mission CS #169
- Did Jesus Really Live Again? CS #64
—> Click to Pin/Save This Post! <—
June Lesson Plan, by Week
June Week 1:
- Stories of Jesus – Rhythm Sticks
- Called to Serve – Missionary Name Tags
– March in place, wearing future missionary tags
- Junior: In My Father’s Hands – Picture Word Match
- Senior: In My Father’s Hands – Missing Words Match
June Week 2:
- In My Father’s Hands – Dance Scarves
- Stories of Jesus – Be Like Him
- Love One Another – Sign Language
June Week 3:
June Week 4:
- Gethsemane – Feel the Garden
- The Holy Ghost – Hangman Blanks
June Week 5:
- Gethsemane – Rolling Rhythm Sticks
- The Holy Ghost – Singing Bee
- I Feel My Savior’s Love – Piano Solo
Editable June Singing Time
Schedule for Subscribers!
You can grab a copy of the editable, printable version of my June singing time planning sheet. It will outline all the activities above with a short recap of the lesson plan so you can just print and be ready to teach! Access to the monthly lesson plan printable is exclusive for my weekly email subscribers!
You can use my lesson plans as-is, or edit the sheet with your own plans. I also fold this printable in half (like my song list printable) so it’s easy to use in my singing time binder and jot down any notes or changes in my plan as the month goes forward. I also make sure to note any activities we didn’t get to, so I can use those later in the year.
If you’re already a subscriber, watch your emails for your exclusive link!
More Singing Time Ideas for June
If you’re looking for more ideas and inspiration, visit these other post:
- 9 Singing Time Ideas for Tell Me the Stories of Jesus
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for The Holy Ghost
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for Gethsemane
See how I quickly and easily planned all these activities at the beginning of the year!
This post may also be available in: English Español
2 thoughts on “Singing Time Monthly Plan – June 2019”
Thank you for your help! We are a senior couple serving in Iraq! I’m Primary President, Chorister, teacher, secretary, counselor….everything. It has been super helpful to see your ideas which prompt my own! Yesterday we used stacking cups! A great hit!
You must be truly blessed with all that you take on to help the kids!! The cup activities always turn out to be my favorite!! <3