I’m looking forward to March and a couple of weeks off sprinkled throughout the month. I have Stake Conference in March and I’ll also be out of town two week and with General Conference, too, there will be some different weeks for my ward coming up over the next 6 week or so.
I like to use my week off during General Conference to get ahead with my planning and prep so that the rest of April goes smoothly.
But first, let’s focus on March! A couple of the lesson plans for this month are already up and available and the rest I plan to work on over the next couple of weeks. 🙂
March Song List
Come, Follow Me Teaching Manual Songs:
- I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus CS #78
- The Church of Jesus Christ CS #77
Junior Primary Wiggle Songs: (Taken from the Come, Follow Me Lessons)
- Wise Man and the Foolish Man CS #281
- Saturday CS #196
- We Bow Our Heads CS #25
March Lesson Plan, by Week
March Week 1:
- JUNIOR: Tell Me the Stories of Jesus – Pick a Picture
- SENIOR: Tell Me the Stories of Jesus – Eraser Pass
- Know Father Lives – Cup Pattern
- I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus – Music Video
March Week 2: Stake Conference for my ward
March Week 3:
- Tell Me the Stories of Jesus – Crack the Code
- I Feel My Savior’s Love – Partner Arm Swings – Have the kids hold hands in a line. Swing clasped hands together forward and backward like an ocean wave, swinging higher and holding the hands up in front longer for held notes.
- I Know Father Lives – Song Story
March Week 4:
- Tell Me the Stories of Jesus – Listening
- The Church of Jesus Christ – Dance Party – Sing this Primary song while having fun doing one of these popular “dances” while singing! You could also go much more simple and pick a dance move or action (like cha-cha, stomp, do-si-do, zig zag in a circle, tip toe) and perform a different action each time through!
- Country Line Dance
- Hokey Pokey
- Baby Shark
- Chicken Dance
- I Feel My Savior’s Love – Word Map
March Week 5:
- Tell Me the Stories of Jesus – Playdoh Creations
- I Feel My Savior’s Love – Things we See
- Know Father Lives – Scrambled Words
For more Singing Time Monthly Plans, see our landing page to grab our most recent monthly resources!
Editable March Singing Time
Schedule for Subscribers!
You can grab a copy of the editable, printable version of my March singing time planning sheet. It will outline all the activities above with a short recap of the lesson plan so you can just print and be ready to teach! Access to the monthly lesson plan printable is exclusive for my weekly email subscribers!
You can use my lesson plans as-is, or edit the sheet with your own plans. I also fold this printable in half (like my song list printable) so it’s easy to use in my singing time binder and jot down any notes or changes in my plan as the month goes forward. I also make sure to note any activities we didn’t get to, so I can use those later in the year.
If you’re already a subscriber, watch your emails for your exclusive link!
Subscribe for immediate access, and other bonus printables, here:
More Singing Time Ideas
If you’re looking for more ideas and inspiration, visit these other post:
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for Tell Me the Stories of Jesus
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for I Feel My Savior’s Love
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for I Know My Father Lives