Hopefully, by February you’re starting to get comfortable with the new schedule and into your groove with singing time! I’ve been working like crazy to get all the ideas up here on this blog to help you with your January singing time lesson plans, I’m finally ready to focus on February!
Head over next to see our March Singing Time Monthly Plan here!
Hopefully, you’ll have a little bit more time to plan ahead this month if you decide to use any of my lesson plans or activities in your own singing time! Here’s my February plan:
February Song List
Junior Primary Warm-up Songs: (Taken from the Come, Follow Me Lessons)
Come, Follow Me Lesson Songs:
February Lesson Plan, by Week
February Week 1:
- Gethsemane – What comes next?
- The Holy Ghost – Jingle Bells
- Baptism – Silent Video or Special Arrangement
February Week 2:
- Choose the Right Way – Mirror Your Partner
- Gethsemane – “Jesus Loves Me” Drawings
- The Holy Ghost – Finger Lights
February Week 3:
- Baptism – Body Rhythm Partners
- Gethsemane – Simple Testimony – Sing through the song once or twice, then share a brief testimony of what Gethsemane means to you or a personal experience you have had that relates to Christ understanding your pain, worry, or sadness. Then sing through Gethsemane one more time.
- The Holy Ghost – Sensing the Holy Ghost
February Week 4:
For more Singing Time Monthly Plans, see our landing page to grab our most recent monthly resources!
Editable February New Testament
Schedule for Subscribers!
You can grab a copy of the editable, printable version of my February planning sheet. It will outline all the activities above with a short recap of the lesson plan so you can just print and be ready to teach! Access to the monthly lesson plan printable is exclusive for my weekly email subscribers!
You can use my lesson plans as-is, or edit the sheet with your own plans. I also fold this printable in half (like my song list printable) so it’s easy to use in my singing time binder and jot down any notes or changes in my plan as the month goes forward. I also make sure to note any activities we didn’t get to, so I can use those later in the year.
If you’re already a subscriber, watch your emails for your exclusive link!
Subscribe for immediate access, and other bonus printables, here:
More Singing Time Ideas
If you’re looking for more ideas and inspiration, visit these other post:
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for Baptism
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for The Holy Ghost
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for Gethsemane
- 8 Singing Time Ideas for Choose the Right Way
See how I quickly and easily planned all these activities at the beginning of the year!